XIRO ATLANTIC DENIM. (hereinafter, “XIRO”) grants protection to all personal data provided through its WEBSITE https://xiroeco.com / (hereinafter, the “Web”) in compliance with the provisions of:
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of natural persons) which is a normative of the European Union that unifies to regulation of treatment two personal data different EU countries.
- LOPD (Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulations for the Development of the LOPD) that regulates the treatment of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the heads of a website or a blog when it comes to managing this information.
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this website,
informámoste que mediante a cumprimentación dos formularios da web co teu consentimento expreso, os teus datos persoais quedan incorporados e son tratados nun ficheiro automatizado, titularidade de XIRO
We inform you that by completing the forms on the web and giving your express consent, your personal data will be incorporated and treated in a file owned by XIRO and managed by Xulián Chapela García on behalf of XIRO inscribed in the General Register of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data for the sole purpose of (i) managing the purchase process you have requested, (ii) sending you the products purchased, (iii) invoicing you and sending you the invoice for your purchase, (iv) managing the collection of products purchased by and (v) if necessary, manage changes and returns and incidents (iv) carry out statistical studies regarding the purchasing preferences of XIRO clients.
When providing his/her email address, the client expressly consents to periodically receive the sending of newsletters and news alerts with advertising information and news about the contents hosted in the Web and related to products, offers, contests, draws and promotions of XIRO.
We guarantee that under no circumstances will this data be shared or transferred to third parties except for the tools we use to manage your data and that are contracted by third parties:
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of xiroeco.com, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help xiroeco.com analyze the use that users make of the web. The information generated by the cookie about its use on xiroeco.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: WebEmpresa S.L., with address in Spain. Webempresa S.L. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services at xiroeco.com.
Email marketing: Mailchimp, is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States, deals with the data in order to perform their email marketing services to Xulián Chapela García.
We inform that any client is entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such application to XIRO ATLANTIC DENIM by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or postal mail to the address C / RAMÓN CABANILLAS 170 (36950) MOAÑA – PONTEVEDRA – SPAIN clearly indicating his/her contact data, the required action and a copy of his/her ID/Tax Identification Number or any document proving his/her identity. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters in any of the ones you received on your email.
By simply visiting the Web, users do not provide any personal information or is obligated to provide.
XIRO presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as being correct and accurate.
Therefore, the Client is responsible for the accuracy of the data and XIRO will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal data of the Customers. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, XIRO has adopted the appropriate levels of security to the data provided by Customers and, in addition, has installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and extraction thereof.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to establish the session of the user who visits our website. It is a way to identify and manage the state – session variables – for a user. It ensures that users who write comments on the blog and products are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated. (PHPSESSID)
- Cookies of management of the languages used in the website. (_icl_current_language)
- Purchase cookies, which allow the correct operation of the store by remembering the products that you add to the cart and managing the purchase process. (woocommerce_recently_viewed)
- Cookie for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. (wordpress_test_cookie)
- Cookies used to customize the user interface. (wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1)
- Unknown cookies (wp-saving-post-1, wp-saving-post-100, wp-saving-post-103, wp-saving-post-1331, wp-saving-post-1404, wp-saving-post-1421, wp-saving-post-167, wp-saving-post-2, wp-saving-post-2000, wp-saving-post-2008, wp-saving-post-2009, wp-saving-post-2138, wp-saving-post-2585, wp-saving-post-2641, wp-saving-post-2658, wp-saving-post-2661, wp-saving-post-2663, wp-saving-post-2665, wp-saving-post-2668, wp-saving-post-2669, wp-saving-post-2670, wp-saving-post-2672, wp-saving-post-2673, wp-saving-post-2674, wp-saving-post-2676, wp-saving-post-2677, wp-saving-post-2680, wp-saving-post-2685, wp-saving-post-2689, wp-saving-post-2692, wp-saving-post-2693, wp-saving-post-2694, wp-saving-post-2696, wp-saving-post-2698, wp-saving-post-2699, wp-saving-post-36, wp-saving-post-38, wp-saving-post-42, wp-saving-post-434, wp-saving-post-47, wp-saving-post-49, wp-saving-post-532, wp-saving-post-538, wp-saving-post-545, wp-saving-post-587)
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you should make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.